Monday, June 2, 2008

FUCKING INSANITY!!!

I just wanted to share a video that I found on youtube from Carnaval in Salvador, Bahia, Brasil...



And yes, I was in the midst thanks to my dear Natalia and her family that showed me around and welcomed me while I was in town from Semester at Sea.

I literally re-lived the moment when the video started. What a memorable night.

I can't wait to go back and visit more often. Who knows I may live there during the winters. My immune system can't take the harsh winters. Sucks that my health is still impacted from cancer/chemo. But I am so glad to be alive.

Incredible.

I truly miss the Natalia and her family...and Salvador.

I must read for my program from Paris. 2 books have to be read in their entirety by Tues. June 10th when the program starts.

Me & Nat. Beijos mi amor.

Au revoir,
ADS

1 comment:

Natália Valério said...

oh god, if i could go back on time......
lol

miss you!